Employment Opportunities Contact Us Today
L&L CPA’s, P.A. has an open position for a staff/senior auditor.
L&L, CPA’s P.A. is a member of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and provides external auditing services primarily to publicly traded companies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audits of financial statements including reviews of quarterly financial information
- Audits of internal control over financial reporting (as required by Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- Auditor who will conduct “hands on” auditing engagements and is responsible for resolving accounting and auditing issues that arise during the audit engagements.
- Responsible for managing audit engagement, which will include preparation of audit strategy and planning, setting budgets, scheduling audits, performing all aspects of audit testing, and financial reporting.
- CPA preferred, but will consider CPA candidates
- 1-5 years public accounting or corporate accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
L&L, CPA’s P.A. is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We are looking forward to work with you. Please send your resume via e-mail to Kli@llcpas.net or via facsimile to (704) 919-5089.